- Your booking is for the day on your confirmation – you can stay all day from your entry time!
- Your ticket includes tractor ride for paying adults and a barrel ride for paying children over 2 yrs.
- We take cash & cards at the kiosk and the cafe.
- Please remember we are an outdoor attraction, please dress for the weather and temperature on the day.
- Need to change the date? Please contact us by email 48 hrs before your visit and we will change it for you.
- Running late? that’s fine just get here when you can.
- Please go to the admissions kiosk next to the cafe to present your booking and we will give you your vouchers for rides that day.
- Do we sell food to feed the animals? Yes we do sell small bags for the goats sheep and pigs. Please ask on arrival. All we ask is you avoid feeding animals from your hands – all animals have teeth and therefore they can bite even if they don’t mean to! Sometimes we run out if busy so please check on arrival.
- Please don’t bring extra food to feed our animals as they are not used to different foods.
- Remember we are an outdoor attraction so please make sure you and your family are prepared for all weathers.
- Please be respectful of our animals and refrain from climbing into animal pens or stressing animals.
- Tractor ride: This leaves at the top of the hill next to the raccoons at specified times. We always recommend you go up sooner rather than later after your arrival to avoid waiting too long. We do have a ramp which can be used for wheelchair access if required. Please ask on arrival.
- Baby changing: We have baby changing facilities in the Women’s and Disabled toilets.
- Barrel ride: This is over near the bouncy pillows and leaves at specified times.
- Picnic areas: We have lots of picnic tables near the cafe but you are also welcome to have a picnic at our sandpit area and the large grassy area next to the treehouse. Please refrain from having picnics near the bouncy pillows as they are very close to the animal pens.
Small animal sessions are at specified times in our barn. Times of the sessions will always be displayed at the kiosk but we usually do this morning and afternoon.
Covid measures are not currently required, however please note we will update this information where necessary.
Hands: we have installed many hand wash sinks and gel stations to keep hands clean around the farm. Please encourage your children to wash their hands even after playing on the play areas,
Face: Our staff are not required to wear face coverings now
Space: Here at the farm we have buckets of space. We are all outdoors which keeps the risks low to our visitors. We will continue to assess areas which need extra measures and make changes where necessary.