- Your booking is for the day on your confirmation – you can stay all day from your entry time!
- Your ticket includes tractor ride for paying adults and a barrel ride for paying children over 2 yrs. (Please note tractor rides do not operate over October Half term)
- We take cash & cards at the kiosk and the cafe.
- Please remember we are an outdoor attraction, please dress for the weather and temperature on the day.
- Need to change the date? Please contact us by email 48 hrs before your visit and we will change it for you.
- Running late? that’s fine just get here when you can.
- Please go to the admissions kiosk next to the cafe to present your booking and we will give you your vouchers for rides that day.
- Do we sell food to feed the animals? Yes we do sell small bags for the goats sheep and pigs. Please ask on arrival. All we ask is you avoid feeding animals from your hands – all animals have teeth and therefore they can bite even if they don’t mean to! Sometimes we run out if busy so please check on arrival.
- Please don’t bring extra food to feed our animals as they are not used to different foods.
- Remember we are an outdoor attraction so please make sure you and your family are prepared for all weathers.
- Please be respectful of our animals and refrain from climbing into animal pens or stressing animals.
- Tractor ride: This leaves at the top of the hill next to the raccoons at specified times. We always recommend you go up sooner rather than later after your arrival to avoid waiting too long. We do have a ramp which can be used for wheelchair access if required. Please ask on arrival.
- Baby changing: We have baby changing facilities in the Women’s and Disabled toilets.
- Barrel ride: This is over near the bouncy pillows and leaves at specified times.
- Picnic areas: We have lots of picnic tables near the cafe but you are also welcome to have a picnic at our sandpit area and the large grassy area next to the treehouse. Please refrain from having picnics near the bouncy pillows as they are very close to the animal pens.
Small animal sessions are at specified times in our barn. Times of the sessions will always be displayed at the kiosk.
We cant fully guarantee that small animal sessions will be available on your visit because we, like many other businesses are experiencing issues from time to time with staff.
Our small animals have not had much contact with visitors for a good 18 months now so we ask all our visitors to be patient with these sessions.
Summer holidays: This will be kept on our website until we are sure everything is really back to normal. After restrictions end on the 19th we may decide to ask for social distancing in certain areas and in some circumstances our staff may still wear masks to protect themselves.
Hands: we have installed many hand wash sinks and gel stations to keep hands clean around the farm.
Face: Our staff will wear face coverings in any indoor customer facing positions, our cafe is now available to sit inside for customers buying food. Masks are required to go to your table and when ordering ice creams. Outdoors visitors are welcome to wear masks when they feel they need to such as queuing for food etc. After the 19th July masks are not a legal requirement however some of our staff may still wear masks if we feel it is necessary to do so. Visitors are very welcome to continue wearing masks indoor if they wish.
Space: Here at the farm we have buckets of space. We are all outdoors which keeps the risks low to our visitors. We have assessed areas which need extra measures such as the tractor ride. After the 19th July – please speak to the tractor driver if you have any specific requirements regarding social distancing.