- Your booking is for the day on your confirmation – you can stay all day from your entry time!
- Your ticket includes tractor ride for paying adults and a barrel ride for paying children over 2 yrs.
- We take cash & cards at the kiosk and the cafe.
- Please remember we are an outdoor attraction, please dress for the weather and temperature on the day.
- Need to change the date? Please contact us by email 48 hrs before your visit and we will change it for you.
- Running late? that;s fine just get here when you can.
- Please go to the admissions kiosk next to the cafe to present your booking and we will give you your vouchers for rides that day.
- Do we sell food to feed the animals? Yes we do sell small bags for the goats sheep and pigs. Please ask on arrival. All we ask is you avoid feeding animals from your hands – all animals have teeth and therefore they can bite even if they don’t mean to! Sometimes we run out if busy so please check on arrival.
- Please don’t bring extra food to feed our animals as they are not used to different foods.
- Remember we are an outdoor attraction so please make sure you and
- Please be respectful of our animals and refrain from climbing into animal pens or stressing animals.
April 2021: We are very much aware of our responsibility to our visitors in terms of coronavirus.
Hands: we have installed many hand wash sinks and gel stations to keep hands clean around the farm.
Face: Our staff will wear face coverings in any indoor customer facing positions, our cafe is not available to sit inside at present but we have erected a shelter for outdoor eating. Visitors are welcome to wear masks when they feel they need to such as queuing for food etc.
We recognise that masks are not idea for hard of hearing visitors. Please tell our staff if you need them to take their mask off to communicate. We are always happy to help.
Space: Here at the farm we have buckets of space. We are all outdoors which keeps the risks low to our visitors. We have assessed areas which need extra measures such as the tractor ride. Animal activities are not running as we need to prevent crowds forming in small areas.
- Tractor ride: This leaves at the top of the hill next to the raccoons at specified times. Social distancing is taking us a little longer to accommodate visitors on the tractor ride but we have put measures in place to keep you safe. We do have a ramp which can be used for wheelchair access if required. Please ask on arrival.
- Baby changing: We have baby changing facilities in the womens and disabled toilets.
- Barrel ride: This is over near the bouncy pillows and leaves at specified times.
- Picnic areas: We have lots of picnic tables near the cafe but you are also welcome to have a picnic at our sandpit area and the large grassy area next to the treehouse. Please refrain from having picnics near the bouncy pillows as they are very close to the animal pens.
April 2021: Currently we are not offering animal activities due to covid restrictions but this may change as the season progresses. Watch this space.