School visits to the farm
Santa & his real reindeer for schools…
Come and experience Santa’s heated Winter wonderland barn with all its twinkly lights, fluffy bunnies, his very important rocket sleigh & his reindeer. Children will be able to write their Christmas lists, meet Santa by the fire and receive a present, cuddle some lovely Christmas bunnies, sit on Santa’s sleigh and meet his reindeer before they fly around the world! This is a sell out event each year, dates can fill up very quickly.
To book, please email Catherine at email@example.com with your preferred dates & numbers of children...
- Weekdays from 10th-21st December, morning & afternoon sessions available.
- Minimum booking numbers of 25 paying children apply.
- Each child receives a wrapped present from Santa.
- £7.50 per child – teachers are free!
- This is a great opportunity for children to experience the magic of Christmas in a unique setting!
- The morning or afternoon session lasts approximately 1.5-2 hours which is an ideal time to get back to school for lunch or for home time in the afternoon.
- Teachers and helpers go free and there is free tea and coffee for adults during the session. Extra adults £5.00 each.
- To book please email Catherine with your preferred dates and numbers of children to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note there is a minimum of 25 children per booking.
- Morning session starts 10.30 am afternoon session starts 12.30.
- The outdoor farm remains closed in winter months – the Santa experience takes place in side our heated barns.
- We have first aid and toilet facilities on site as normal.
- “Our visit to your farm was really wonderful, we were very impressed with the level of decoration and effort you went to and the activities are just right for the age of our children. They loved the cuddly toy present and the teachers definitely appreciated the tea and coffee! Thank you again for a really enjoyable visit to your farm” . Emma Peacock.
- “Thank you so much for a great visit to Down at the Farm this Christmas. Our children were amazed by your decorations and thoroughly enjoyed having their photos taken on Santas sleigh (as did the teachers), the presents were fantastic too! It was well put together and the adults commented on how special it was to get close to real reindeer. It has certainly got us in the Christmas mood!” Julie white