“Be a Farmer for the day” £6.75 per child
Includes a morning of Farm activities with a tractor ride & free play after lunch. (Minimum numbers apply – see below)
What we provide for you…
- All day access to our farm – stay as long as you like.
- Your own picnic space in our barn. Lunch time is 12.00.
- A free entry for any new teachers who have booked & wish to view our facilities prior to the visit
- Each child receives a free admission to come again & each school receives a raffle prize of 2+2 entry.
- Minimum booking number of 28 children..
- Teachers and helpers (1:4) go free. Extra adults/parents £6.75 each.
Booking requirements. Minimum booking size 28 children. Teachers & helpers are free within 1:4 ratio. Extra adults/parents £6.75 each.
(It’s ok to have less than 28 but to cover our costs we have a minimum charge of 28 children per booking).
Dates available: Mondays & Tuesdays in May/June & July 2019.
What activities will we do? Please download our schools pack for detailed information of the day. How to book: Please email Catherine at email@example.com with the details of your school, child numbers & suggested dates. Please note that we require pre-payment to fully secure the date.