Come and celebrate Christmas with Santa, his very friendly elves and his real Reindeer! This is our 10th magical Christmas at the farm, its a sell out event each year and its a great value family treat. Tickets are available to purchase now.
Dates for 2019 will be available in August!
Come & join Santa & his very cheeky elf friends in our magical winter barn this Christmas!
Children will be led in small groups on a festive journey around Santa’s Christmas barn filled with real woodland trees. (you will be in a small group so that everyone will get a chance to take part in the activities).
Along the way there’ll be lots to do for everyone…
- Cuddle our super gorgeous bunnies
- Decorate our trees
- Choose a glitter tattoo or have your face painted
- Reindeer crafts.
- Meet Santa’s Special reindeer and receive some special top secret reindeer food.
- Ride on Santa’s high speed barrel ride around the farm
- Write letters to Santa and take festive selfies on Santa’s glittery rocket sleigh.
- Each child also takes home some special reindeer food to sprinkle outside at home. This is all in the ticket price!
Would you like to meet Santa’s real reindeer and learn all about them? At Christmas time children are asked to make a wish on a reindeer, to help them fly on Christmas Eve. When you reach Santa you will be able to sit down and listen to his stories while he entertains the children with his magic and of course gives them a present. After meeting Santa, the children will be whisked away on Santa’s high speed barrel ride around the farm to see the animals!
- Your booking will be approximately a 2 hour experience in our barns.
- The barn is heated but please dress appropriately for the weather!
- On booking you will be asked for information about your children for the elves to talk about – you don’t have to fill this in to buy tickets but we do need this info by the 1st December, you can do this by emailing us at email@example.com. We wont be able to add information onto the lists on the day however. All we need is a few lines about them such as “Mrs Thompson your teacher was very pleased with your homework this year” or even just what they want for Christmas.
- This is a ticket only event which lasts up to 2 hours. As a guide under threes are fine to come if they are happy to join in with the activities- they just cant go on the barrel ride. Activities are structured and are at set at times before seeing Santa. Children need to stay with their group all the way through.
- There is a maximum number of 12 children in each group, each child can bring 2 adults–why not book an entire slot for your friends and family? Or if you are part of cubs/brownies we can accommodate you too. This can all be done on online. If you’re unsure of availability for a larger booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check for you. We can only admit children who have a paid for ticket unless they are babies who are not taking part in the event.
- We have some spaces for buggies but as the space is limited buggies are not ideal. If you are bringing a younger sibling with a buggy please let us know on booking. Each paying child will receive a present – please provide the age of your child on booking for their present.
- Once booked, you will receive an email of what to expect on the day.
- Our cafe will be open selling hot drinks, hot food and snacks for after your time with Santa. We will publish our menu nearer the time. The main outdoor farm play areas will be open unless the weather is icy but we will also publish this nearer the time too!
“Just wanted to say what a fantastic time we had today at the farm! Festive and fun filled for the full 2 hours! Both the children and the adults thoroughly enjoyed it, it proved to be a wonderful break from the stresses of christmas for me! All of the staff were amazing and the Santa was wonderful! Totally worth the money and we shall be returning next year with a bigger crowd!”
“Myself, mum and 3 children recently visited your Christmas farm event day. It really was a wonderful day from start to finish. Your elves were fab, the activities were great, and the barn was beautifully decorated, as well as your grotto. Santa himself was amazing, so “believable” and all my children loved their gifts. The small groups were planned perfectly given all my children a lovely personal Christmas experience to remember. I will highly recommend this farm for its Christmas experience day. Thank you again to everyone who made me & my children smile that day :)”
All of the staff were amazing! So friendly and helpful and put 110% effort
into making the event fun for the children. The grotto and rest of the barn was decorated really lovely and there was so much for them to do. They loved seeing the bunnies and reindeer. Santa was amazing and took his time to chat with all the kids as a group and the presents were good too!”
” I would just like to say a big thank you to you and the team , the kids had a fantastic time and the staff were brilliant with the kids , I would definitely recommend the farm to others, well worth a visit”