Santa Christmas Tickets
This is a 2 hour experience. The cafe will be open in December and the event is in our barn. £12.75 per child, £6.25 per adult. (£14.75 per child Christmas eve).
- Your booking will be approximately a 2 hour experience in our barns.
- The barn is heated but please dress appropriately for the weather!
- On booking you will be asked for information about your children for the elves to talk about – you don’t have to fill this in to buy tickets but we do need this info by the 1st December, you can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We wont be able to add information onto the lists on the day however. All we need is a few lines about them such as “Mrs Thompson your teacher was very pleased with your homework this year” or even just what they want for Christmas.
- This is a ticket only event which lasts up to 2 hours. As a guide under threes are fine to come if they are happy to join in with the activities- they just cant go on the barrel ride. Activities are structured and are at set at times before seeing Santa. Children need to stay with their group all the way through.
- There is a maximum number of 12 children in each group, each child can bring 2 adults–why not book an entire slot for your friends and family? or if you are part of cubs/brownies we can accommodate you too. This can all be done on online. If you’re unsure of availability for a larger booking please email us at email@example.com and we can check for you. We can only admit children who have a paid for ticket unless they are babies who are not taking part in the event.
- We have some spaces for buggies but as the space is limited buggies are not ideal. If you are bringing a younger sibling with a buggy please let us know on booking. Each paying child will receive a present – please provide the age of your child on booking for their present.
- Once booked, you will receive an email of what to expect on the day.
- Our cafe will be open selling hot drinks, hot food and snacks for after your time with Santa. We will publish our menu nearer the time. The main outdoor farm play areas will be open unless the weather is icy but we will also publish this nearer the time too!