Price includes £1 postage.
You will be required to email photos to activate your season pass.
- Unlimited entry for 3 people, weekends & holidays in 2020 season -from March to end October.
- Children 2 years and over need to be included on the pass.
- The farm is not open weekdays in term time.
- Includes entry, use of all farm facilities & play areas, farmyard activities & shows.
- Paying rides, parties, group bookings and other discounts are not included.
- Please read our product description below for detailed information.
When is the farm open? Down at the Farm is open every weekend & every school/bank holiday from Feb Half term until the end of October 2020.
- What does my pass include? This pass is for unlimited visits up to end October Half term 2020. It excludes chargeable rides, school visits or birthday parties. Its great value if you love coming to the farm regularly!
- When can I get my pass? You need to email photos to have your pass made. Your purchase includes £1 postage.Your card will be posted out to you once it has been printed. We will email you when we have posted it.
- What photos do I need to send? After purchase you are required to email the photos for your card with your order number and surname to email@example.com. Please email them as soon as possible so that you can start using your card once the season starts.
- What is my order number? After purchase you should receive an order confirmation from us with a #order number. If for some reason you haven’t received this firstly check your junk folder. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to re send it to you.
- Who’s photo needs to be on the pass? Whoever is going to use it the most. Many people use their children’s photos so that grandparents or friends can bring them, others put adult photos on. Please remember if you use photos of adults then the card cannot be passed to grandparents. Please send a good head shot of each pass holder, or take a photo of your passport photos. Please note: If the photos on the card do not represent the visitors on the day then we reserve the right to refuse entry. Passes are not transferrable to other families.
- I haven’t sent in my photos, can I still gain entry? You will get one visit without your card, however we will need you to process your card for any future visits to the farm. You will be charged for visits if you do not have your card. If you do not activate your pass after one visit we reserve the right to charge you entry.
- I need to ask a question – please email email@example.com. The Aztec email is for printing only.
- Do I need a pass for a 2 year old? Yes, 2 years & over are full price entry but under twos are free.
Email your photos as soon as you can to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and surname of original purchaser in the subject line. It takes up to 14 days to create your pass.
- 5 person pass= 2 peoples photos
- 4 person pass = 2 people’s photos
- 3 person pass = 1-2 people’s photos
- 2 person pass= one persons photo
- others on the pass can be any guests.
- The pass is non transferable and cannot be refunded if not used within the 2020 season. It cannot be given to other families to use.
- If you haven’t activated your card in the season, it cannot be refunded or carried over.
- If you forget to send in your photos it takes 14 working days for your card to be produced after emailing. Your order number will be send on an email confirmation. Please check your junk folder if you haven’t received it and if you cant find it please email email@example.com for us to send it again