Tickets bought on the day for entry can only be used once. You will be provided with a wristband on the day which you will be required to wear and show around the park. When a family ticket is presented, all members of the group must enter the Park at the same time.
Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult, aged 18 or over at all times and children must be supervised at all times around the Park.
Some rides have age restrictions for safety and/or insurance reasons.
Some rides are staff supervised. Visitors are not permitted to enter these areas until a staff member is present.
Visitors are reminded that for technical, operational, weather or other reasons, any attraction, ride or facility may be altered, changed, closed, removed or be otherwise unavailable without prior notice. We reserve the rights to change programmes of rides and attractions as necessary.
All prices are subject to change.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission for whatever reason.
Discount passes coupons and other offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers – such as school visits and parties.
Organisers/carers are relied upon to consider the suitability of the venue and to provide adequate supervision for their clients/persons in their care.
All persons entering the Park must have a valid entrance wristband.
Season pass holders must still go to the kiosk for their wristbands on entry to the farm.
The information available on this website is designed to provide general information only. The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. We may also make improvements and /or changes at any time without notice.
Down at the Farm will operate as a Data Controller regarding any Personal Identifiable Information we gather from you.
Types of Data
In order to carry out work on your behalf we may need the following information;
- Your Name, Address, telephone number & email address
- Your school or group name and contact details
- Your payment information or bank account details if provided.
- Your IP address
- Relevant medical information if you are being treated by our first aiders following an incident
- Your future communication preferences
We use this Data in order to;
- Provide you with services that you request from us
- To perform a contract between you and us such as e-mailing you your e-tickets and/or details of a purchase you have made such as a Season Pass, Christmas tickets, birthday party deposits or school bookings.
- Process & email online bookings.
- Answer your enquiries by email.
- Assist you if you have a medical incident
- Inform you of events, services, offers that may be of interest to you, but only where you have provided consent
- Allow you to interact with us on our social media channels
- Analyse internal systems in order to improve your experience with us.
Sharing Your Data
In order to carry out contracted work we may share your Data with other service providers in order to increase our efficiency and productivity. All service providers have been checked for GDPR compliance and none of our service providers have been given permission to share or otherwise process your Data. Although your Data may be hosted with one or more of these services providers no Data Processing is carried out by them at any time. We only share information where required by law or with carefully selected contractors and specialists to help us provide our services. We only share Data with other companies who are GDPR compliant. We are careful to minimise such sharing. Examples of providers are Aztec who will maintain a database of season passes over the season and ES Systems who host our website.
We may also share your personal Data if:
- The Law or a public authority says we must share that Data
- If we need to share personal Data in order to establish or defend our legal rights, this includes providing personal Data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk to any other successors in title to our business
Legal basis for processing your Data:
Your Data will only be processed by Down at the Farm in order to carry out our services as requested or authorised by you.
How we protect your Data:
- We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and Data encryption and we enforce physical access controls to our building and files to keep this Data safe. We only authorise access to your Data for employees who need it in order to carry out their job responsibilities. We delete any data which is not relevant by the end of each season.
- We protect your Data in transit by using SSL or other encryption technologies unless specifically asked by you, the client, to do otherwise.
- We enforce physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. We may, on occasion, ask for proof of identity before sharing your personal Data with you.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and procedural measures to safeguard your personal Data please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal Data that you transfer over the internet to us.
Your Data will not be transferred to, or stored at any destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this ever becomes the case then we will inform you and we will put in place appropriate protections and safeguards to ensure your Data is adequately protected.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to see the personal Data we hold about you under the GDPR, this is called a Subject Access Request. If you wish to see this Data then please inform us via our email address which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inform us if you believe any of the Data we hold regarding you is inaccurate and we will update accordingly.
You also have the right to ask us to delete all personal Data we hold about you. Again please submit this request via email.