Its Party Time! Book Now
- Parties available from Mid March to the end of October.
- Each party is approximately 2 hours in length.
- Party times are 10.30 & 2.30.
- All guests can stay at the farm after the party if they wish!
- We ask for a minimum of ten children per party.
You will get:
- 1 hour animal activities in our Farmyard. (see activities below)
- Party food of your choice.
- A bumpy birthday barrel ride(suitable for guests 3 yrs & over)
- Party bags are also included for each child.
- After your party, you and your guests are free to stay at the farm for as long as you wish!
- We recommend that the majority of your guests should be over 3 years old to enjoy the animal activities, barrel ride & for hand washing purposes too.
Choose up to 4 fab animal activities – 1 hour
- Wash the piggy
- Bottle feed the lambs
- Donkey Grooming
- Bunny and guinea pig brushing
- Hold a fluffy chick
- Mini Keepers* (feed the animals around the park) – 30mins.
Choose your food
- Hot menu for up to 20 children (chicken nuggets or hot dog, all with chips) *Vegetarian options are available.
- Cold menu – unlimited numbers (sandwich of your choice, fairy cake, sausage roll & crisps and biscuit.)
- Ice cream for each child
- We can cater for allergies – please let us know on booking.
- We can also provide unlimited teas and coffees for the adults for £20. Please let us know on booking if you wish to have this.
How to book? Book Here
E-mail us your preferred date to email@example.com.
Downloads your party invitations & you’re ready to go!
Frequently asked questions…
How many children can I invite? We ask for a minimum of ten but there are no maximum numbers.
Do adults have to pay? The birthday child’s parents and grandparents are free. One parent per child is also free. Extra parents and siblings are £5.95
What do you need to book? We just require a deposit to book the date. The remainder can be paid on the day.
Can I bring my own party bags? Yes that’s no problem, you will also get party bags from us too!
When do you need to know definite numbers? We will ask you to contact us the Monday before the party to tell us numbers and menu choices. Its preferred to have final numbers by the Wednesday for food ordering purposes.
What happens if children don’t turn up? We only charge for the children who we start catering for on the day.(we do however ask for a minimum of ten to be paid for on the day).
My child has food allergies… We can cater for most situations but please give us as much information as possible to ensure we cater correctly.
When do we choose our animal activities? This can be stated on booking or a few days before the party. If you don’t choose its fine because we will choose the most popular for you.
What is in the party bags? Our party bags are farm themed and have a selection of toys, bouncy balls, bubbles etc. Lots of customers add their own sweets too.
Where do the children eat? The children eat in our party area in our barn. We have music and disco lights. Our staff will cut your cake and put it into the party bags for you. Parents can take a back seat and enjoy the party with the children, knowing we are looking after everything!
Some lovely feedback from our customers…
“Would just like to thank you for the fantastic party my son had yesterday. Everyone commented saying how good it was. I would also like to thank all the staff for being so organised. The party bags were excellent. My son was here 2 year ago for his second birthday but this time it exceeded my expectations, gold package is well worth it!
“I would just like to say what a fantastic time my boys had and all their friends had at their party on the 6th August. I was very impressed with how organised it as and how attentive the staff were. The girl that led the party was fantastic and had such a lovely manner with the children please pass my thanks on to her”.
“I just wanted to email to say thank you for an amazing party. Anna and her friends (not to mention the adults) loved the party and all of the activities. Everyone was so friendly and patient and answering questions. Anna was thrilled to hold a guinea pig as she loves them and the sheer amount of stuff the kids got to do was great please pass on my thanks and happiness!”
“I just wanted to send you a quick email, to thank you very much for a fantastic party. Emma and all her friends had a great time and the comments from the parents and children were fantastic!! I found the staff very efficient, friendly and professional”.
“Thank you very much for Adams party. We all had a brilliant day and everything was organised perfectly. The staff who showed the children the animals were very knowledgeable and kept the children’s interest. The barrel ride went down really well. Food was good and exactly as we had ordered. Being able to play on the park for the rest of the day was really useful and gave us time to catch up with family and friends who had come to help celebrate Adams birthday!.
Birthdays are special and we look forward to making yours a day to remember!